Embrace the Bump!
Maternity Photos are a great way to celebrate your pregnancy, the baby you’re about to meet, the strength of your incredible body, and to capture precious memories that can be cherished forever.
When is your bump most photogenic?
The beginning of your third trimester, or roughly around the 7-8 month mark is the most ideal time for a maternity shoot. Taking maternity photos after your eighth month of pregnancy poses the risk of being too uncomfortable or your belly feeling too heavy.
60 Minute Session: $110
This session includes:
- An indoor and/or outdoor location of your choice located within Lackawanna county (If you are located outside of Lackawanna County please message Lynsey for a custom travel fee quote)
- One to two wardrobe changes
- Your online proofing gallery, which will be available to view approximately 7-14 days after your session
- While we are flexible to shoot whenever is most convenient for you, please keep in mind that due to optimal outdoor lighting conditions, it is ideal for sessions to be scheduled during late afternoon.
- Your session includes up 2 family members, any additional family members are invited to join at an additional $25/per person.
Want to print and post your own?
For $275 you will receive an instant digital download gallery with an unlimited photo print release containing all images will be emailed directly to you. You are welcome to upgrade your digital download package to include a USB Thumb Drive, shipped directly to your home. ($15 USB thumb drive upgrade)
Looking to purchase prints?
Professional Prints start at $8.00 and can be purchased a la carte if you wish to have them printed by Lynsey’s Pro Photo lab.